YES! We are now offering another style of semi-permanent brows. Ombre Powder Brows is similar to Microblading because both are considered semi-permanent meaning pigment is not tattooed deep into the skin (only penetrating the dermis layer). While Microblading last between 12-18mths, Ombre brows can last up to 2 years — all depending on your skin type and how well you take care of them. Some people may wonder why can’t we go deeper so it can last longer? Simple answer: The deeper we go, the higher the chance that your brows will turn an unattractive color in the future. This explain why most brow tattoos that were done 10+ years ago are either blue or pink-toned (trust me, I’ve seen them all). So having your brows being semi-permanent rather than permanent is a GOOD thing really.
The DIFFERENCE between Microblading and Ombre Powder Brows:
- Different Machine is used. Microblading uses a manual tool that resembles an x-acto knife with micro-needles at the end. Ombre Powder brow uses a rotary tattoo pen (actual machine).
- Hair strokes are “drawn” in with Microblading giving the illusion of natural hair strokes.
- Ombre Powder Brows are shaded in from light to dark, giving an ombre effect that looks soft and natural.
- Healing time for Microblading is about 2 weeks with minimal downtime.
- Healing time for Ombre brows is about 2-3 weeks. About 1.5 week downtime depending on your skin type.